Languages and character sets

I have attempted to put together a document, based on information
received, about some languages and what characters are needed to write
them.
I would now like to get some feedback on this:

- Is it useful?
- Is it correct? (Most probably not)
- Is it complete? (CERTAINLY not!)

Especially, I would like people on these lists who speak one of the
languages listed to pick up the part that is *their* language, and
give an opinion of whether the characters listed make sense or not.
I know that anyone trying to read the whole is going to get thunderously
bored, but reading *one* charset should be possible :-)

I will unfortunately be away from E-mail for a week now, and away
from serious editing until later, but my mailbox can contain a lot
of stuff over the summer..
Please use the addresses:

- ietf-charsets@innosoft.com for discussion (I think this includes wg-char)
- harald.t.alvestrand@delab.sintef.no for detailed updates

Below is the information on where to get the current version.
Thank you all for your help!

                     Harald Tveit Alvestrand

Delivery-date:     Wed, 23 Jun 1993  6:01:18 UTC+0200