Re: CLOSES & Co.

At 11:07 am +0100 29/09/96, Claudio Allocchio - +39 40 3758523 wrote:
>Hallo all,
>Just to inform you that I already sent the REMOVE ALL request to their mail
>server on behalf of all TERENA WG lists (yes... I faked the MAIL FROM
>field... but this time was for a useful purpouse).
>
>I also started a discussion on IETF global list to check if there is an
>interest group of people to start some studies to filter off these abuses.

Looking at the mail headers, it seemed that this was sent to the
ietf-charsets list and not the wg-i18n list directly. (wg-i18n is a member
of this list, I guess?) This is the same for all the previous abuses,
unfortunately.

I sent a forged message from 'ietf-charsets' last week with a "REMOVE ALL",
as suggested in the message(s) but this has obviously not worked. I have
tried also contacting postmaster but to no avail.

...it seems that the only option left now is to mail-bomb them and see how
they like it :-(

John