UNLIMITED CELLULAR IS HERE!!!!

UNLIMITED SATELLITE CELLULAR IS HERE!!!!
UNLIMITED SATELLITE CELLULAR IS HERE!!!!
UNLIMITED SATELLITE CELLULAR IS HERE!!!!
UNLIMITED SATELLITE CELLULAR IS HERE!!!!

No more minute charges!
Instead, use your cell phone all you'd like!!

No Roaming Charges!
Take your cell phone with you and travel nationwide
while NEVER paying absurd Roaming Charges!

Distributors Needed!

Earn Commissions for every phone you sell and
for every phone sold in your 10-Level salesforce!
The Commissions will be GREAT!

PRELAUNCH!
And line up your 10-level salesforce NOW!

Details will follow in a few days!

STEP 1:
Reserve your spot by filling out the form
below and email it to: mailto:silvas-direct@spica.net

I would like to be part of the BIGGEST EVENT
in Cellular History! Please reserve my place as
a distributor right away! I understand I should
forward this email to everyone I know in order to
build an organization quickly.

Name:
Phone # (will be your ID #):
Email Address:

Sponsor ID #:  2470990

STEP 2:
YOUR ID # will be your current phone # less the
area code.  For example, if your phone # is
204-367-9297, your ID # will be 3679297.

Now place your ID # in the Sponsor ID # spot,
and make sure the info above it is blank. Forward
this ENTIRE Email to EVERYONE you know!

We will be launching soon and this PRELAUNCH
form ensures your position!

This WILL be the BIGGEST EVENT in Cellular History,
so capitalize on it NOW!

You will be contacted with all of the details
in a few days. We hope to start having Voice
Conferences in the next week to answer your questions.
LOCK IN NOW!!