Bugs in IANA character-sets list

I found some probable bugs in the IANA character-sets list at
"http://www.iana.org/assignments/character-sets"; last updated 2001 August 23.
So I wonder whether this mailing list is the right place to ask for a correction
or whether there exists an editor's email address where I should write to.

Dieter

--
|  Dieter Köhler, M. A.  |  Web-Site at "http://www.philo.de/"; with     |
|  Schiffgasse 4a        |  o  1000+ international philosophy links     |