RE: Update of charset windows-1252, draft 3

Hi Martin,

As the author of the original IANA Charset MIB [RFC3808],
I'd like to point out section 3 'Generation of IANA Charset
MIB' which says the original MIB was machine-generated from
the then current IANA Charset Registry (the text form).

My contributed utility 'ianachar.c' auto-generated a 'cs...'
alias when 'cs...' was missing (due to faulty registrations)
in the IANA Charset Registry.

That's why you find a complete set of 'cs...' aliases in the
IANA Charset MIB but not in IANA Charset Registry - yet - we
should clean it up, right?

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc