Re: Request for egistration of character set TSCII for TAMIL language

> > [I prepared this yesterday, but it didn't get out because
> > my Win box was suddenly getting slower and slower and I had
> > to restart. My comments seem to be more or less parallel
> > to what Ned wrote.]

> > Hello Kuppuswamy,

> > I'm extremely sorry that I haven't replied to you earlier.
> > There are two reasons for this: I have been extremely busy during
> > the term here at the University, and the mailing list archive
> > (at http://mail.apps.ietf.org/ietf/charsets/maillist.html)
> > wasn't accessible for a long time.

> Please let me know if/when this happens.

> > It is now accessible, but
> > strangely enough doesn't contain your messages.

> There seems to be a problem with the iana.org forwarder - some messages aren't
> making it through. (But plenty of spam is, unfortunately.)

Turns out the list address was incorrect - ietf-charsets@iana.org, not
ietf-charset@iana.org. The proper address appears to be working, although IANA
has some greylisting facility in place now that may cause replies to be delayed
a bit.

				Ned