RE: Update of windows 1252

Dear Shawn:

For TSCII recently we sent the formal request to the address
<iana AT iana.org> as indicated by Ned Freed. However there were
some problems.

IANA server was supposed to generate a ticket number for each
submission automatically. We did not get any confirmation with
the ticket number. When I querried on this, Michelle Cotton
of IANA was kind enough to follow it through to get a ticket
number. Only then the internal processing starts within IANA.

So if you do not get any ticket number within few days of
submission, you may contact her at <michelle.cotton AT icann.org>

I take this opportunity to thank the two reviewers and participants
of this list for all their help in the registration of TSCII.

Kalyan
(K. Kalyanasundaram)