Re: ietf-charsets@mail.apps.ietf.org windows 1250 - another update toreview :)

> Perhaps this is a misunderstanding due to the word "superset" (my
> mistake). What I meant was an upward compatible character encoding, if
> you disregard the control characters. Clearly, iso-8859-2 and
> windows-1250 are different in the range 0xA0 to 0xFF:

Well, I guess it's a question of whether you're talking about a superset of the
underlying set of characters (CCS) or a superset of the mapping of the
characters to integers (CES). So perhaps it is best to simply avoid the word
superset entirely and say "all of the characters in iso-8859-2 are present in
windows-1250 but some are in different positions" or something along these
lines.

				Ned