Re: Are charset names supposed to be case sensitive?

Leif Halvard Silli, Sun, 18 Dec 2011 13:51:57 +0100:

>> Can you go over your templates and check for these and similar places
>> and fix and resend them?
>
> Yes, I will do that.

I just resent the 'unicode' registration. The 'unicodeFFFE'
registration will be very identical - would you like to that I prepare
it ASAP? Or can we discuss 'unicode' first?

I reworked the letter quite much: Shorter except for the 'additional
info'-section. As for casing, then I think I used lowercase everywhere,
except once where I said 'Unicode' because it began a sentence.
--
Leif H Silli