Re: MIBenum value for ISO-10646-J-1?

Realizing now that this is not the general registration for ISO 10646,
I think the best explanation for missing this information was that
the author who wrote the registration document did it to try to prove
a point of his, but nobody else had much of an expectation that it
would actually get used. From other registration attempts, it is also
clear that the author doesn't understand what 'suitable for MIME text/*
means. (or, if you believe the author, that he is right and everybody
else is wrong).

Regards,    Martin.