Re: MIBenum value for ISO-10646-J-1?

On Tue December 7 2004 10:43, ned.freed@mrochek.com wrote:

> The "usage" field can be used for this purpose - "obsolete" is one
> of the allowed values. A note explaining why the charset is obsolete
> could (and IMO should) also be included.

Unfortunately, the registration form's "Intended usage" field
isn't included in the IANA character-sets registry, and isn't
always accessible by following the references in the registry
(for example, I couldn't find any such information in RFCs
1345 or 1815).  So I guess that's another registration form
datum that should probably be included in the IANA registry.