From: Katya Lazhintseva <katyal@MICROSOFT.com>
To: "'IANA@isi.edu'" <IANA@ISI.EDU>
Cc: Ken Fowles <kenf@MICROSOFT.com>
Subject: Registration of new MIME charset: Windows-1258
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 09:50:22 -0700

MIME character set name: Windows-1258

Security Considerations
Security issues are not discussed in this memo.

Published specification:

1)http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev

Person & email information

Ekaterina Lazhintseva
Microsoft AO (Russian subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation)
Email: katyal@microsoft.com

Address:
Microsoft AO,
Chapaevsky per., 14
Moscow, 125190
Russia

gdhelp@microsoft.com
From: Katya Lazhintseva <katyal@MICROSOFT.com>
To: "'IANA@isi.edu'" <IANA@ISI.EDU>
Cc: Ken Fowles <kenf@MICROSOFT.com>
Subject: Registration of new MIME charset: Windows-1250
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 09:49:45 -0700

MIME character set name: Windows-1250

Security Considerations
Security issues are not discussed in this memo.

Published specification:
1) Kano, N. "Developing International Software for Windows 95 and
Windows NT", Microsoft Press, ISBN 1-55615-840-8, 1995, p. 453-459

2)http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev

3) Microsoft Windows 3.1, Windows for Workgroups 3.11 (Hungarian, Czech,
Polish and Central and Eastern European versions), Windows 95
(Hungarian, Czech, Polish and Pan European versions), Windows NT 3.5,
3.51.

Person & email information

Ekaterina Lazhintseva
Microsoft AO (Russian subsidiary of Microsoft Corp.)
Email: katyal@microsoft.com
Address:
Microsoft AO,
Chapaevsky per., 14
Moscow, 125190
Russia

gdhelp@microsoft.com
Security issues are not discussed in this memo.

Published specification:

1) Kano, N. "Developing International Software for Windows 95 and
Windows NT", Microsoft Press, ISBN 1-55615-840-8, 1995, p. 460-463

2)http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev

3) Microsoft Windows 3.1, Windows for Workgroups 3.11 (Russian and
Central and Eastern European versions), Windows 95 (Russian and Pan