Re: Update of charset windows-1252, draft 2

As far as I can tell, Microsoft Internet Explorer does not support the
name cp1252. I think we should either remove it from the registration,
or change it to say something like "The cp1252 name is sometimes used
in other contexts for this charset, but it is not an alias for general
Internet use."

Erik