Re: Registration of new charset [ISO-2022-JP-2004]

> If you look at the archived message, you will see "Spam-test: False ;
> 1.6 / 4.5 ; DEAR_SOMETHING":

That's a SpamAssassin scan result. It clearly shows the message
was NOT seen as spam.

> http://mail.apps.ietf.org/ietf/charsets/msg01664.html

> Are we supposed to refrain from addressing each other as "Dear ..."? :-)

SA has a lot of rules to check for stuff that ordinary messages sometimes
trigger. Given the low weight of such rules they rarely cause problems in
practice.

> (When I received the email, it also had a SPAM warning in the Subject
> header, but this might be a corporate spam filter.)

The list software I use doesn't do this; must be something else in the
mix that's adding it.

				Ned