Re: Update of charset windows-1252, draft 3

It might be somewhat redundant to have cswindows1252 in both
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ianacharset-mib and
http://www.iana.org/assignments/character-sets. Since the latter has
the MIBenum value (2252), interested parties can look this up in the
former file to find the cs name.

We would probably also want to change the rules regarding the cs
names. From that point on, cs names would only be put into the mib
file, while the MIBenum number would go into both files. Thoughts?

Erik