Re: updating of Unicode TN #15 (TSCII-Unicode mapping table)

Dear Martin:

> Great. I suggest that you nevertheless mention the two codepoints
> in your registration, to make sure we can move forward without
> having to wait for the update of the technical note.

This is a short note to let you know that the author of technical note
#15,
Mr. Muthu Nedumaran has just sent now an updated version of the TN15 to
Mr. Rick McGowan of Unicode for placement in their website  It will be
uploaded at the Unicode.org site soon.

So, with this updating of the TN15 done, Ken Whistler's point is
addressed -
TSCII-Unicode mapping table will be current, valid to the current
Unicode
version 4.0

with best regards
K. Kalyanasundaram