Re: windows-874 new registration

In 2007, windows-874 was the 18th, in 2001 it was 20th. There are more
html meta charset labels than http charset labels (74% vs 43% in
2007). That's why I focussed on the meta charset. I haven't looked at
email charsets.

Anyway, I don't feel strongly about COMMON vs LIMITED USE for windows-874.

Erik