Re: Registration of new charset [ISO-2022-JP-2004]

At 22:55 06/10/10, Erik van der Poel wrote:

>I believe we now have enough of the details to register this charset
>(ISO-2022-JP-2004). It would probably be a good idea to add the info
>from these emails to the actual registration. How do others feel about
>this?

Yes, I think in the various mails, we have a lot of information,
and it would be good if most of it made it into the registration
form. Koichi, can you please submit another registration form,
with the information we discussed added in? I'm sure Eric and
others will be glad to check it.

Regards,     Martin.