RE: My draft for windows 1252

> This charset is also known as Windows Code Page 1252 or cp1252 for
> short; these are NOT aliases.

Well, the first one cannot be an alias since it contains spaces. The second
one is in practice an alias, though not form MS point of view. And the
(currently auto-generated, but not listed in the charset table) cs alias should
be listed too (I don't oppose having a separate "alias-kind" for them, if possible).

I don't like aliases either, especially not when the "preferred" (and systematic)
name is already given. But these are pre-existing aliases.

	/kent k