RE: My draft for windows 1252

> This charset is also known as Windows Code Page 1252 or cp1252 for
> short; these are NOT aliases.

Frank mentioned that 1252 could be an alias.  I had considered including "1252", however it is usually used as an integer, not a string, so I didn't know if it was appropriate for inclusion as an alias.  Any opinions either way?

Regarding the cswindows1252 name, I'll defer to the rest of you as to whether it should be listed as an alias or not.  It sort of seems to me like it should have its own entry like the MIBenum field.

I'm fine adding any aliases used anywhere, such as on non-Microsoft platforms, but I don't have knowledge of other aliases besides the cp1252 value.  The earlier discussion seemed to lean toward "cp1252" not being a true alias, but I would reconsider if the opinion has changed.

- Shawn