Re: My draft for windows 1252

Shawn,

Upon re-reading the relevant section of RFC 2978, it appears that when
the proposer believes that consensus has been reached, the
registration should be submitted to IANA and the charset reviewer. We
now have 2 reviewers, so here are the addresses:

iana@iana.org
Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>

If you feel that it's ready, please send them the windows-1252 update.

Erik