Re: Registration of new charset CP50220

(2010/09/02 21:04), NARUSE, Yui wrote:
> This refers:
> Mozilla has ISO-2022-JP ESC(I decoder, but when sending JIS X 0201-Katakana
> Mozilla encodes them as Character reference.
No. Old encoder had sent ESC(I. The current encoder converts
hankaku kana to zenkaku kana.

> Only I wanted is decoder,
We also need the encoder. (consider about form submission.)

> so I can change the description like:
>
> * On sending JIS X 0201-Katakana, it MUST be converted to related
> character of JIS X 0208 or escaped characters on the context.
Please do not change. Otherwise Mozilla will have to change the encoder
again. Moreover, most other browsers (at least IE, Chrome, Safari, and
Opera for Windows) already convert hankaku to zenkaku on form submission.

--
VYV03354@nifty.ne.jp