Re: Fixing the IANA charset registry

Paul Hoffman / IMC wrote:
> If anyone finds bugs in the IANA charset registry, feel free to send
> them to me directly. I'll organize them, get them discussed on the list,
> and then bring a set of well-formed requests for changes to IANA.

Please check the mailing list archive for the last several years. I just forwarded Dieter Köhler's
email because it seems to be missing from the archive.

In http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-charsets/2002JulSep/thread.html
for example:
- "some IANA registrations look like repertoires not charsets?"
- "question about length of charset names"

Best regards,
markus