Re: Fixing the IANA charset registry

At 04:48 04/12/04, Markus Scherer wrote:
 >Paul Hoffman / IMC wrote:
 >> If anyone finds bugs in the IANA charset registry, feel free to send
them to me directly. I'll organize them, get them discussed on the list,
and then bring a set of well-formed requests for changes to IANA.

 >Please check the mailing list archive for the last several years. I just
forwarded Dieter K$B‹I(Bler's email because it seems to be missing from the archive.

 >In http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-charsets/2002JulSep/thread.html

The archive at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-charsets/
is no longer maintained, because it was always just a secondary
archive, and I was told that it was technically difficult to set
it up so that it would only take mail from the mailinglist
(and therefore contained a lot of spam).

Regards,    Martin.