Archives (was: Registration of Windows Charsets (Thai, Japanese, GBK, Korean,Big-5))

Martin Duerst wrote:

> I have found some mails in the June 2005 timeframe entitled

> IANA Character Set Registration Submittal - Disposition of comments
> also archived at:
> http://mail.apps.ietf.org/ietf/charsets/msg01522.html

> While this mail lists a series of filenames, neither the above
> location nor my archive contain any of these files, while
> earlier attachments from you got through in both places.

Probably some anti-spam magic at work.  The last state I'm
aware of was two months and two messages later:

<http://mail.apps.ietf.org/ietf/charsets/msg01524.html>

That's supposed to be the same (raw = undecoded) as
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.charsets:31:raw>

With a newsreader you can grab it from
<B8E37F1139608C4C93C13D70B1BC59CA06C8B2F1@RED-MSG-42.redmond.corp.microsoft.com">news://news.gmane.org/B8E37F1139608C4C93C13D70B1BC59CA06C8B2F1@RED-MSG-42.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
<nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.charsets:31>

I didn't test the nntp URL.

Frank